As you make plans to attend your favorite organizations’ annual meetings and conventions early in 2015, be sure to pencil in a visit with Case IH. You’ll find us at events across the country.
Agricultural trade organizations play an important role in educating and representing their members. Case IH supports these groups and appreciates the opportunity to bring our latest innovations and equipment directly to you through sponsorships and exhibits. One-on-one interaction is a great way for us to learn from you and for you to see what’s new from Case IH. You can experience firsthand everything from Case IH tractors and combines to planters and hay equipment.
Here is where you’ll find us in January and February:
- American Farm Bureau Federation, Jan. 9-14, San Diego
- Trade Show, Jan 9-11
- Top Producer Seminars, Jan. 20-23, Chicago
- Tomorrow’s Top Producer event, Jan. 20
- Top Producer Seminar, Jan. 21-23
- National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, Feb. 4-7, San Antonio
- Trade Show, Feb. 4-6
- World Ag Expo, Feb. 10-12, Tulare, California
- National Farm Machinery Show, Feb. 11-14, Louisville, Kentucky
- Commodity Classic, Feb. 26-28, Phoenix
Annual meetings, conventions and trade shows provide excellent opportunities to learn, renew acquaintances and recharge for the upcoming growing season. There’s so much to gain from these meetings. We’ll see you there!