Big or small, harvest breakdowns can be a major source of frustration — you can’t always prevent them, but how you choose to deal with them will impact the amount of stress and downtime they cause you. Using online tools like the Case IH Partstore website and the MyShed™ app to quickly find and order replacement parts for your Case IH equipment is critical for rethinking the productivity of your operation and making sure things run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
For example, let’s say you’ve just left the parts counter thinking you’ve got everything you need to repair a breakdown, only to realize that you needed both a belt and a sickle section, and you only bought one.
Thankfully, the Case IH Partstore website can save you valuable time when it’s needed most.
The online Case IH Partstore includes a variety of tools to help you find and order the parts you need:
- Location of parts online by equipment model, parts category or machine serial number
- Relevant part details, such as equipment schematics and pickup details
- Current promotions and special offers
The ordering process is simple:
- Set up a MyShed account online.
- Find the parts for your equipment model.
- Order through your dealer or buy online using a credit card.
The MyShed mobile app also gives you the ability to find new parts and call your dealer for orders — even from the field:
- Search parts manuals
- Send parts lists and images to your dealer
- Request a quote from your dealer
- Call or email your dealer
- View product alerts and videos
- Access reference guides
Once you’ve selected your dealer and created an account, you’ll have access to all of these features and more.
LEARN MORE HERE