With more than 1.2 million square feet of indoor exhibit space, the National Farm Machinery Show has it all. But you won’t truly see it all unless you pencil in a visit to the Case IH booth. We’ve got a lot to share, and we’d sure enjoy meeting you and learning about your operation.
We’ll give you a firsthand look at the depth and breadth of our full line — including new equipment and technology offerings for 2017. It’s a great place to get a hands-on, kick-the-tires, climb-up-behind-the-wheel experience. Our product experts are ready to answer all of your questions. Here’s where you’ll find us and what you can expect to see next week:
National Farm Machinery Show, Feb. 15-18, Kentucky Exposition Center, Louisville, Kentucky
- Case IH locations:
- Learn about what High-Efficiency Farming and creating a high-efficiency seedbed can do for your operation
- Meet Max Armstrong. He’ll be signing hats and taking photos Wednesday from 2 to 3 p.m. and Thursday from 11 a.m. to noon.
- See what it means to be the industry’s track technology leader — and put the fluid-efficient power of Steiger® series tractors to work on your operation
- See what’s new in Case IH Advanced Farming Systems (AFS)
- We’ll have the 25th Anniversary Patriot® 4440 sprayer on hand, along with the latest application technology
We can’t wait to share with you in person all of these exciting products and updates. When you visit the Case IH booth, be sure to pick up the winter edition of the Case IH farm show newspaper. It includes three free posters you’re sure to enjoy. Travel safe, and we’ll see you in Louisville!
LEARN MORE HERE