If you’re looking for a break from cleaning the shop, catching up on bookwork or other winter chores, and if the surf and turf at the local steakhouse is the closest you’ll likely get to a beach vacation, let your mind and your mouse wander the Case IH websites. It can be a great tonic for cabin fever.
If knowledge is power, Case IH websites can turbocharge your equipment experience. From selecting the right red tractor to video tips and tutorials to finding the perfect piece of pre-owned equipment, the deeper you drill, the more you’ll learn from each of our robust sites. Here’s the rundown on our three primary web properties:
Case IH home page — Find the products, parts and support you need.
- Product information for tractors of all sizes, tillage, planting and harvesting
- Compare, customize and price new equipment
- Learn about agronomic design, efficient power and Advanced Farming Systems
- Search for, price and purchase parts for all types of Case IH equipment
- Find your local Case IH dealer
Be Red and Ready — Our Productivity Hub.
- Productivity tips and tools to take you from tillage through harvest
- Buy parts online
- Download maintenance schedules, inspection checklists and other literature
- Search or browse the Resource Library
Pre-owned Equipment — Your source for the piece of equipment you need.
- Slice and dice your search to home in on exactly what you’re looking for
- Go straight to the latest listings
- Track specific equipment categories and receive email updates
- Apply for credit
It’s never too soon to think spring and begin prepping for the fast-approaching growing season. Simply visiting any of the Case IH web properties can help you do just that. Whether behind your desk, at the kitchen table or from the comfort of your easy chair, you’re likely to learn something that can help you take better care of your equipment, operate it more efficiently or begin planning for its replacement.