The high-performance equipment you use to run your farm is valuable machinery. Case IH 4400 series corn headers and Steiger® Quadtrac® tractors hold their value better than any other corn headers or tracked tractors on the market.
That’s what EquipmentWatch determined in naming the Case IH 4400 series corn header and Steiger Quadtrac tractor its 2018 Highest Retained Value Award winners for corn headers and tracked tractors, respectively. The Highest Retained Value Award recognizes manufacturers in 30 heavy equipment categories for products that best retained value over the last five years.
Now in the third year, the Highest Retained Value Awards are the only industry benchmark that relies on data-driven residual values to confirm and project an asset’s value. This gives you another evaluation point and greater confidence in new and used equipment purchases — you can rest assured you’re adding a piece of equipment that has historically proven performance and value.
The results are in! Case IH corn headers and Steiger Quadtrac tractors earned @EquipmentWatch Highest Retained Value Award. Via @Case_IHClick To Tweet
EquipmentWatch calculates residual values according to market depreciation standards and proprietary algorithms, as well as fair market value and forced liquidation value records. Analysts also examine year-over-year depreciation for more than 12,000 models and up to 20 model years of values.
The 4400 series corn headers lineup, with all-new narrow-row configuration options, enhances productivity to deliver ultimate grain savings:
- Lightweight yet durable design to reduce compaction
- Chopping and nonchopping configurations
- Efficient power control
- Optional tall corn attachment to help prevent loss of corn ears over the ends of headers
- Streamlined design to improve power flow
- Stalk roll spiral patterns optimized for high-yielding corn
- Smooth, gentle crop flow for improved grain saving
The industry-leading track technology and four-track design of Steiger Quadtrac tractors offer flexibility to operate in a variety of conditions with features that improve traction, flotation and soil protection:
- Four individually driven, positive drive, oscillating tracks
- Exclusive positive-drive system delivers continuous power at all times, even in wet areas
- Full-time, full-soil contact for superior flotation, better traction and even soil pressure
- Superior operating range with rated power at 2100 RPM
- Less downshifting in tough field conditions
The productivity of the 4400 series corn headers and Steiger Quadtrac tractors speaks for itself. Quality is important, so talk with your Case IH dealer to learn more about this equipment before harvest hits. A firsthand look will make it easy to see why these products earned Highest Retained Value awards.
For more information on Case IH 4400 series corn headers and Steiger Quadtrac tractors, contact your Case IH dealer.