It’s been a challenging year, but Case IH has been there with you every step of the way, helping you Be Ready. As the holiday season begins, we pause to count our blessings. Of course, our families are at the top of the list, but here are the next five things we’re thankful for. How about you? What’s on your list?
- Our Customers: We’re constantly inspired by your ingenuity, your quest for excellence and your ability to overcome obstacles. And with our Customer-Driven Product Design process, you’re the catalyst that keeps us ahead of the curve.
- The Case IH Family: We’re so grateful to be surrounded by motivated individuals who share our dedication and drive to provide extraordinary service every day.
- U.S. Military and Service Personnel: Whether it’s Hurricane Sandy or a tsunami on the other side of the earth, Americans are there to help. We’ve seen some incredible acts of kindness and heroism from those in uniform as well as everyday citizens-turned-humanitarians.
- Local and Agricultural Communities: You’re among the first to show leadership and volunteerism in your community. You know how important it is to support our schools, youth groups and community outreach programs, and your pride is evident. Two out of three Case IH employees work in the communities in which they live, and as a company, Case IH has a strong relationship with FFA . We are proud to support programs that have done so much to help our young people Be Ready for future careers in agriculture.
- Our Freedom: Let’s never take this for granted! With the unrest in other parts of the world, we’re so fortunate to be able to express ourselves freely, vote for our elected officials and worship as we please. One doesn’t need to travel far to find a much different scenario.
Thank you for the confidence you’ve shown in Case IH. We will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations, and we wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.