Case IH Advanced Farming Systems (AFS) gives you built-in precision technologies to improve your productivity and agronomic performance while minimizing input costs. A new growing season is the perfect time to put AFS to work on your farm.
But are you making the most of all that AFS can bring to your operation? As you roll through the field this spring, make sure to take advantage of these AFS features to maximize your yield potential and grow your bottom line.[Tweet “It’s the perfect time to put AFS to work on your farm. Via @Case_IH #BeReady “]
- Total planter control — Minimize overlaps and skips with automatic row-by-row control, manage inputs by prescription and monitor planter performance — all from your AFS Pro 700 Make in-cab adjustments on the go, including residue management, hydraulic down pressure and closing system down pressure. Plus, equip your Pro 700 with the Accu-Stat seed sensor to monitor and map seed activity in real time, down to each individual row from seed singulation to skips, multiples and spacing variations.
Learn more about continuous planter control at the touch of a button.
- Precision spraying technology — Save on inputs and increase efficiency with advanced spray technology for the most precise applications. Use AIM Command® to maintain droplet size and spray pressure at a constant application — no matter the field or weather conditions. Or, take advantage of AccuBoom Automatic Boom Section control to automatically turn on and off appropriate boom sections when the sprayer covers an area that has already been applied.
Learn how you can put precision spraying technology to work on your operation.
- AFS monitoring and custom alerts — View planting, seeding and spraying parameters remotely to ensure proper placement and application. During tight application windows, set AFS Connect custom alerts to warn if parameters fall outside acceptable ranges. And when you’re not in the driver’s seat, keep track of your fleet with maintenance and service alerts that allow for two-way messaging with machine operators.
Discover how AFS Connect can help boost your efficiency.
- Mapping and two-way file transfer — As you’re working, monitor and record seed, chemical and fertilizer rates for personal records and future analysis. Then easily transfer as-applied data back to your home office or trusted adviser through AFS Connect™ two-way file transfer. Using this feature, you can easily upload prescriptions directly to your machine.
Learn how AFS Connect can help you turn data into decision-making.
- Guidance and steering tools — Tools such as AFS AccuGuide™ autoguidance for tractors, combines and sprayers can help you achieve year-over-year repeatable accuracy. Plus, you’ll reduce skips and overlaps; save on fuel and labor costs; better manage your inputs; simplify operation; and even add hours to the day during critical operating windows.
Discover the right level of accuracy for your operation.
Whether you use one component of AFS or manage your entire fleet with AFS Connect, you’ll find ways to turn potential into profit. Talk to your Case IH dealer about taking advantage of AFS this growing season — including how you can try AFS Connect for free.
Learn more here: