General localized weather services are fine, however they’re not personalized to your farm or specifically to your fields. With AFS Connect, every single account is equipped as standard with powerful real-time weather information that is keyed specifically to the fields on your farm.
Whether you log into the web version of your account or via the AFS Connect Farm mobile app, a wealth of useful information and real-time analytics are available to you at any time, including:
- Current conditions
- Rainfall per field and rainfall radar
- Historical rainfall per hour or the last 24 hours
- Rainfall history for the current season and 5-year average histographs
- Wind speed
- 4-day forecast for your specific geographical location
Accessing the weather is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. In your AFS Connect account, simply select the weather icon to bring up your rainfall radar or the graph icon on your horizontal navigation bar to view your farm’s rainfall and weather history.
- Select any of your fields to automatically display a localized weather overlay for that field.
- Lastly, via your mobile app, a full weather readout is available for your farm landing page any time you open it, 24/7.
Your fields never lie and accurate real-time weather information is the backbone of your ability to make critical, season-boosting decisions on your farm. Make sure you’re maximizing productivity on your farm by using the AFS Connect weather functionality to its full potential.
To learn more about AFS Connect, visit CaseIH.com or contact your local dealer today.