Whether you’re evaluating a new hybrid, tractor tire or crop consulting service, you likely consider how making a change can improve your operation’s productivity, efficiency or both. As Case IH develops automation technology, you can rest assured we’re focused firmly on advancements that can bring productivity and efficiency to your farm.
Click the video above to watch the program that first aired on RFD-TV and where Chris Lursen, Case IH tillage marketing manager; Chris Dempsey, Case IH Advanced Farming Systems (AFS) marketing manager; and Leo Bose, Case IH AFS and harvesting product manager, sat down with Rural America Live host Mark Oppold to talk about the promising potential automation technology holds for agriculture. They also addressed a couple of options you can put to work on your farm right now and how each can help you take the next step toward High-Efficiency Farming and a better bottom line:
AFS AccuTurn™ takes the guesswork out of turning on headlands.
- Provides hands-free, automatic and repeatable turns for increased productivity.
- Automatic and Turn Now settings let you customize the level of automation to the application at hand, from tillage and side dressing to planting and seeding.
- Frees you to focus on other end-of-row functions when dealing with increasingly larger and longer implements, such as air seeders and carts.
[Tweet “From hands-free turning to two-way equipment communication, learn about the latest tech advancements for your farm. Via @Case_IH”]
ISOBUS brings compatibility across equipment and technology platforms.
- Simplification: One display in the cab controls several implements and applications, regardless of manufacturer.
- User-friendly: ISOBUS standardizes the control settings, reduces downtime, minimizes interface problems during installation and eliminates the need for calibration across platforms.
- Easy connections: The standardized, nine-pin plug makes it easy to connect different implements to your tractor.
- Less expense: You only have to purchase one display for equipment of all makes and models.
- Increased efficiency: Easily exchange data between your PC and the display.
- Actionable data: ISOBUS is essential for producing flawless precision farming documentation that helps you to optimize your operation.
After you watch the video, talk to your Case IH dealer about how your operation could benefit from the right level of automation matched to the way you like to farm.
LEARN MORE HERE