In August, Case IH introduced the new 660-gallon Patriot 2250 sprayer. Since then, the small-chassis sprayer has made a big impact. After earning ShowStopper recognition from CropLife IRON at this year’s Illinois Fertilizer & Chemical Association MAGIE show, the Patriot 2250 sprayer is now up for the CropLife IRON 2015 Product of the Year.
During its fall farm show debut, the latest addition to the award-winning Patriot series sprayer family received great feedback for its impressive horsepower, torque and capacities built to cover more acres, more efficiently.[Tweet “Cast your vote for the Patriot 2250 sprayer as Product of the Year. Via @Case_IH #BeReady “]
In case you missed the Patriot 2250 sprayer on the farm show circuit, we’ve rounded up a few highlights below. If you like what you see, talk with your Case IH dealer and visit CropLife IRON’s website now through Oct. 30 to cast your vote for Case IH.
- Using a 6.7-L engine, the Patriot 2250 sprayer is rated at 175 horsepower and peaks at an impressive 190 horsepower.
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)-only emissions technology, plus Case IH Efficient Power technology, produce more raw power and torque with less fuel.
- Boom choices include 60/80 feet or 60/90 feet and feature a parallel-link attachment for a wide range of heights.
- Sauer® Danfoss® Series 90 heavy-duty hydrostatic pumps and new front-wheel motors support on-the-go shifting.
- Increased diesel fuel and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) capacities — more than enough to run all day.
- A completely redesigned service center — similar in layout to larger Patriot models — makes tendering the Patriot 2250 sprayer simple and efficient.
- A new, easy-open clamshell design on the rear-engine hood provides improved accessibility
- Compatible with all Case IH precision ag technology offerings, including AIM Command® or AIM Command PRO™ spray systems, AFS AccuGuide™ autoguidance, AccuBoom Automatic Boom Section control and AutoBoom™ automatic boom height control.
While it’s an honor to have the Patriot 2250 sprayer nominated as one of five finalists for Product of the Year, what’s more important is what’s happening right now in your fields. As you roll through harvest, look around. If you notice areas where weeds, insects or other pests are hurting yields, consider a sprayer upgrade come spring.
Visit the Patriot sprayer page to learn more about putting this ShowStopper to work on your operation. And, don’t forget to cast your vote for Case IH!