As one of the year’s most-anticipated industry events, The National Cattlemen’s Beef Association’s Cattle Industry Convention has earned its reputation as a place to learn, make and renew acquaintances, and set the course for success.
Case IH can help you accomplish all that and more simply by connecting with us at Booth 4519 next week in San Diego.[Tweet “Connect with Case IH at the Cattle Industry Convention in San Diego. Via @Case_IH #BeReady “]
With herd expansion well underway, these are exciting times in the cattle industry. We’re just as enthusiastic about our family of tractors and hay tools designed with the power, efficiency and versatility you need to feed and care for those additional animals.
Stop by our booth for a hands-on kick-the-tires, climb-up-behind-the-wheel experience where you can get all your questions answered about our:
- New ISOBUS Class 3 enabled Feedrate Control system, available on select Case IH large square balers
- New Optum™ line of all-purpose tractors, featuring the horsepower needed for high-volume hay and forage operations, plus larger tillage tools and planters
- Maxxum®, Puma® and Farmall® series Tier 4 B/Final tractors
- Full line of balers, including our new in-cab density control, available on select round balers
- Cutting and handling equipment — from windrowers to mowers and conditioners to loaders and attachments
We welcome the opportunity to meet you and learn about the opportunities and challenges you face in your operation. When you share your ideas, we can share our solutions. Travel safe!