Before you harvest this year’s crop, get a firsthand look at a better way to plant next year’s.
During the 2016 Ag PhD Field Day on July 28 near Baltic, South Dakota, you can explore all the advantages of the new Case IH 2000 series Early Riser® planter. Case IH Ride & Drive activities and field demonstrations run from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. [Tweet “Get a firsthand look at the new 2000 Early Riser planter. Via @Case_IH #BeReady”]It’s the perfect opportunity to see how the completely redesigned Early Riser can help you get more out of every acre with features such as:
- A new, rugged row unit that delivers accuracy at your speed
- The industry’s only flat-bottom seed trench for proper depth and more consistent seed placement
- The only planter engineered and built with Precision Planting® technology — fully customizable to meet your soil types and cropping practices — direct from the factory
- A high-clearance frame and increased vertical row unit travel to handle rapid terrain changes without sacrificing accurate seed depth
- Tool-free crop changes and adjustments for easier serviceability
This year’s Ag PhD Field Day includes field plots and other demonstrations, hands-on activities, educational sessions, strategies from corn and soybean yield champions and celebrity speakers, including ESPN’s Mike Golic and former University of Nebraska football coach and athletic director Tom Osborne.
The event is free, but you must register. Sign up today and take advantage of this opportunity to see how the latest farming advancements — including the new 2000 series Early Riser planter — can fit your operation.
Videos: Case IH planting equipment
Brochure: 2000 series Early Riser planter