If you’re a hay and forage producer looking for a baler that will boost your capacity and bale density, the new LB434XL 3×4 large square baler from Case IH could be exactly what you need.
From the beefed-up bale chamber to the rugged frame, the LB434XL is designed from the ground up for large-scale hay and forage operations with a lot of ground to cover and a short time to do it. Not only will the longer bale chamber allow you to bale more acres per day, you’ll also enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing each bale is perfect in shape and size thanks to advanced baling technology.
[Tweet “Check out the new LB434XL large square baler from @Case_IH”]Here’s a walkaround of the premium features designed to efficiently harvest each crop at peak nutritional value:
- Longer baler chamber: A 31.5-inch longer bale chamber delivers up to 10 percent higher bale density over current LB434 balers. Greater density means more crop per bale, decreasing total bale count as well as handling, wrapping and transportation costs.
- ISOBUS Class 3 Feedrate Control technology: Two running operations make dense, well-formed bales easy to achieve for operators of all skill levels. Charge Control automatically adjusts the tractor’s speed to reach optimal bale capacity, resulting in higher throughput by up to 9 percent overall. Slice Control allows the operator to predetermine the number of slices per bale to create more consistent bale weight and length.
- AFS capability: An intuitive, easy-to-read AFS Pro 300 or Pro 700 display monitors bale weight and moisture while detecting misties in real time. Regardless of windrow conditions, steering sensors located on each side of the pre-chamber guide steering for uniform bale slices.
- Improved bale-ejection system: The extended baler chamber ensures bales drop more gently with less twine breakage. Partial or full bale eject options feature an active teeth system for greater durability and reliable bale ejection.
- Robust design: The heavy-duty plunger hammers out uniform, dense bales at 48 strokes per minute while the rugged PTO driveline handles 40 percent more peak torque.
- Larger platform: A larger platform makes baler cleanoff easier. Folding safety railings simplify shipping and road transport.
- LED work and service lights: Clear illumination to key areas such as pickup, twine boxes, needles and knotters, and the rear safety rail provides better visibility.
A longer bale chamber creates up to 10 percent higher bale density for excellent bale shape and more consistent production.
Whether storing, feeding or selling your crop, the LB434XL is the right choice for operations that demand dense, perfectly shaped bales. Talk with your Case IH dealer about how the latest in baling technology — teamed with a versatile Case IH tractor, such as the Optum® — can help you produce perfectly shaped bales acre after acre.
- LB434XL specs
- Brochure: LB4 series large square baler
- Video: ISOBUS Class 3 Feedrate Control