From planting to harvest, every part of your operation is connected. Shouldn’t your equipment be, too? Welcome to AFS AccuSync™: technology from Case IH that allows you to easily share real-time data between multiple pieces of equipment in the same field for a fully connected operation and increased productivity.
Don’t work harder. Work smarter. With AFS AccuSync, growers are able to connect multiple machines in a field, allowing you to ensure all your operators are working together efficiently by sharing coverage maps, as well as straight (A/B) and heading (A+) guidance lines for all seasons of use.
AFS AccuSync offers you a range of benefits, including:
- Enabling section control based on operation coverage at the field level
- Helping you gather more accurate data on tillage, planting, seeding, nutrient application, spraying and harvest
- Saving on costly inputs by preventing overseeding in previously planted areas
- Ensuring parallel passes by all equipment
- Providing you with accurate yield maps where less-than-full swath is used
- Preventing operators from accidentally making skips and control overlaps
Less Downtime, More You Time
AFS AccuSync is easy to setup and ensures maximum uptime when you pull into a new field. Easily import and share guidance and map information with other operators while you increase accuracy with real-time data sharing. There’s no longer a need for in-person line-of-sight on vehicles or constant radio chatter. Plus, you’ll save time and money on your high-dollar inputs.
A Connected Fleet
AccuSync is fully compatible with most Case IH equipment utilizing 4G AFS hardware (P&CM) and the AFS Pro 700 (back to tier 4A) or AFS Pro 1200 display
Plus, with the power of AFS Connect, you can aggregate, sync, and visualize data from multiple machines and models operating in a single field and use those insights for future planning. Once you’ve acquired AFS Connect and AccuSync subscriptions to properly link your fleet, you’ll experience unparalleled connectivity and unmatched savings — giving you power over a newly streamlined operation like never before.