In farming — regardless of market conditions — it’s always wise to strive for maximum efficiency in time and resources. The Case IH Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) is one of the rare technologies that can deliver both. And it’s available in models across the Case IH tractor lineup.
The CVT features infinite gear ratios that allow the tractor’s operating controller logic to find the perfect balance of power and efficiency for the work you need to get done. These limitless possibilities let the CVT find the best gear ratio through varying conditions, giving you improved fuel economy and more efficient performance. Consider these highlights that help make CVT the industry’s leading powertrain technology:
- Available on Case IH tractors ranging from the 46-horsepower Compact Farmall® 45C CVT to the industry’s largest row crop mechanical front drive tractor, the 380-horsepower Magnum™ 380.
- Engine and transmission automatically work together to achieve desired speed without ever breaking traction to the ground.
- ActiveStop lets you more easily start and stop on inclines or smoothly accelerate from a stop under any load without a clutch and brake.
- CVT split-throttle design provides easy control of operating parameters to achieve operation speeds and maximize fuel efficiency.
- Pairs perfectly with our ISOBUS Class 3-enabled Feedrate Control system, available on select Case IH LB4 series large square balers.
[Tweet “Learn how CVT technology can help you farm more efficiently. Via @Case_IH”]Watch the video to learn more about how the CVT works in our high-horsepower Magnum series tractors and the advantages our CVT can bring to your operation.
Learn how the CVT combines simple operation with optimal performance.
No matter the job around your farm, you’ll find the CVT powertrain in the right tractor for the task. Whether managing day-to-day chores with the Compact Farmall series; putting up hay with a Maxxum® series tractor; or fertilizing, tilling or planting with the Puma®, Optum™ or high-horsepower Magnum series tractors, the CVT powertrain provides the ease of use you need to stay productive, along with the fuel efficiency you need to help hold down expenses.
As you evaluate your tractor needs for 2017, talk to your Case IH dealer about how a model with CVT technology also can help you meet your needs for more efficient use of time and resources.
LEARN MORE HERE