No matter how carefully you disassemble a repair job, a part or two almost always shuffles out of order. MyShed™ from Case IH can clean up that mess and help keep you organized in many other ways.
We’ve all been there — you scratch your head while walking away from the parts counter at your Case IH dealer and desperately trying to remember what you’ve forgotten. Then, while turning onto the driveway back at the farm, it smacks you: a case of Hy-Tran® to finish up an oil change.
Tap two powerful tools — MyShed and the MyShed mobile app — via the Case IH Partstore and you’ll have remote access to the assembly diagrams you need to restore order to your repair job. Or build a parts list that can save you a trip to town. Simply set up an account, create your equipment list by make and model, and download the free app, which is available for Apple® and Android™ smartphones. From your office computer or mobile device, you’ll be able to:
- Access parts manuals
- Create a parts list
- Send parts lists and images to your dealer
- Quickly connect to your dealer with call and email buttons
- Manage equipment by adding notes to each model
- Access Toolbox Reference Guides: MagnaPower Battery Finder; Lubricant/Fluid Selector Guide; plus product alerts and videos
- Search for models by serial number
- Search for parts by part number
The latest app update puts even more information in the palm of your hand. New Toolbox Reference Guides include:
- Tire Guide: Find the right tires by entering machine type, tire size and ply rating.
- TeeJet® Nozzle Tip Selector: Choose the proper tip for your application.
- Shovel and Coulter Reference: Use these guides to find the right tillage tools for your machine.
Add some peace of mind and efficiency to your toolbox before you head to the field this spring. MyShed and the MyShed mobile app can help you manage all of your machines, track down the information you need and make quick maintenance decisions in the field.