This video shares an up-close look at the dashboard for AFS Connect 2.0™, a new farm management system that Case IH recently introduced. It uses advanced telematics technology to help effectively monitor and manage operations without compromising control of data.
AFS Connect dashboard provides a simple, intuitive view of machine location and diagnostics, with maintenance and service alerts – even allowing for two-way messaging with machine operators from anywhere. Other features of AFS Connect 2.0 include:
- Ability to send messages from the Web portal to the AFS Pro 700
- Wireless data transfer
- One-minute update rate, which is unmatched in the industry
- Industry-leading Live Time streaming of the dashboard for up to 30 minutes per day per modem to support live troubleshooting and performance tuning
- CAN Viewer on the portal, providing real-time visibility of the machine parameters for up to 30 minutes per day per modem (in addition to dashboard Live Time)
- Machine monitoring, including machine status, customizable geofence monitor and motion detection
- Fleet management, including vehicle mapping and historic breadcrumbing
Visit your Case IH AFS Certified dealer or CaseIH.Com/AFSConnect to learn more.