People attend Husker Harvest Days to see what’s new and learn how those advancements can improve farm operations. And then, of course, there’s the food. With all the new products and updates Case IH has to share, you’ll want to come fill up on our news before you hit your favorite food stand at the show, September 15-17 near Grand Island, Nebraska.
At one of the nation’s premier working farm shows, you’ll find us at Lot S36 (Central Ave. between First and South streets) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday and from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursday. Case IH will be there with our full line of equipment, including the true Quadtrac® tractor. [Tweet “Visit the center of agricultural innovation: the Case IH exhibit. Via @Case_IH #BeReady”]It’s a perfect one-stop opportunity to kick the tires and climb up behind the wheel of Steiger® and Magnum™ tractors, Early Riser® planters, Axial-Flow® combines and Patriot® series sprayers. Plus, you can see the equipment in action during daily field demonstrations. Here’s what else you can expect from Case IH:
- Experience our new Optum™ series tractors. Optum tractors feature the heft and horsepower to handle a year-round workload, from high-volume hay production and handling to tillage and planting.
- Learn about the redesigned Axial-Flow® 140 series combines. We’ve made several productivity-enhancing features to help put more higher-quality grain in the tank.
- Climb aboard the new high-powered Patriot® 2250 sprayer. Engineered with more muscle, the new 660-gallon-capacity Patriot 2250 features best-in-class horsepower, along with the fuel efficiency that comes with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)-only emissions technology.
- Get a firsthand look at track technology leadership, including Magnum Rowtrac™, Steiger Quadtrac and Steiger Rowtrac tractors, and Axial-Flow tracked combines.
- Check out our new agronomic, rugged Case IH True-Tandem™ 375 disk harrow. The new True-Tandem 375 is a flexible year-round tillage tool for a wide range of soil types and moisture conditions.
- Learn about new ISOBUS Class 3 functionality for Case IH LB4 series large square balers, and see how the technology pairs perfectly with Optum series tractors to help achieve optimal bale quality.
- Experience our fully teched-out exhibit area designed to demonstrate — and let you experience — Case IH Advanced Farming Systems and AFS Connect™.
Whether you’re at the show or at home, stay up to date on all the activities at our exhibit by following along on Facebook and Twitter. And whether you’re watching from the show or on the farm, share your Case IH pride by tagging your posts with #CaseIH.
When you stop by Lot S36 (Central Ave. between First and South streets) during Husker Harvest Days, let’s talk about the opportunities and challenges you face in your operation. Together, we can find solutions. Come hungry, and travel safe!