Whether you’re feeding or selling your hay, your goal is the highest-quality product possible. Our LB4XL and LB6 HD large square balers can help you maximize the return on each bale.
Work more efficiently in the field without compromising on bale quality or density. LB4XL and LB6 HD large square balers feature long bale chambers designed to enhance bale shape and provide maximum density. Produce durable, high-quality bales weighing up to 2500-lb.
All LB4XL and LB6 HD large square balers feature an ideal plunger speed of 48 strokes-per-minute, maximizing your efficiency and power out in the field. All models are equipped with Feedrate Control, featuring two running operations:
- Charge Control to automatically maintain your desired speed.
- Slice Control to automatically adjust ground speed to reach the chosen number of flakes selected by the operator.
Each LB4XL and LB6 HD large square baler also features our best-in-class TwinePro™ knotting system. Mounted on a reinforced frame to withstand higher plunge loads, the TwinePro’s knotters create a high-strength loop knot that combines Deering and Cormick loop knots – all in a single sequence with one cut. The end result is a fast, durable and strong knotting system that allows for increased bale density. The knotting system also eliminates wasteful and costly loose twine offcuts that can contaminate feed and the environment.
Additional baler features include:
- Real-time bale and operating telematics to monitor bale composition, moisture and baler performance.
- Flip out twine boxes for convenient rethreading and maintenance.
- Poly pickup bands for added durability in rocky fields and tough crops.
Visit your local Case IH dealer to see firsthand how the latest baling technology can help you produce durable, high-quality bales acre after acre.