With so much of the completely redesigned Early Riser planter driven by customer feedback, we thought it only right to give farmers the first look at the all-new 2000 series Early Riser. That’s exactly what we did during the planter’s public unveiling during the National Farm Machinery Show.
Guided by producer feedback and field-testing, the new Early Riser is not only extremely accurate, it’s also robust enough to deliver precise placement across all terrains, crop types and speeds for faster, more uniform emergence.[Tweet “Farmers helped redesign the new 2000 series Early Riser planter. Via @Case_IH #BeReady #Rethink”]
The new 2000 series Early Riser planter is the first to factory-integrate industry-leading seed placement technologies from Precision Planting® into a completely new system featuring a best-in-class, all-new, rugged row unit. Designed for modern seed types, treatments, populations and conditions, the new planter can be easily customized to a range of soil types, terrains, fertilizer/chemical application needs and varying crop residue management practices.
New for 2016: four levels of planter technology
The Early Riser planter series set the agronomic standard by providing the industry’s only flat-bottom seed trench, leading to earlier, more uniform emergence and higher yields. Building on this legacy, Case IH now gives you the opportunity to work with your Case IH dealer to customize your existing, new or future planter with the right amount of technology to meet your needs.
You can access four levels of planter technology, ranging in price, customization and factory-readiness:
- The New 2000 series — The all-new, rugged row unit features factory-integrated Precision Planting components.
- The first models, including 12-, 16- and 24-row 30-inch front-fold machines, will be available for the 2017 planting season.
- Factory deduct lets you customize your planter to your exact specification on select 1200 series Early Riser
- New planters arrive at the dealership ready to accept the technology you desire.
- 1200 series — The conventional Early Riser planter offers field-proven technology from the meter to the seed trench.
- The Advanced Seed Meter (ASM) technology on the 1200 series Early Riser planter sets the industry benchmark for consistent in row spacing and plant population accuracy.
- The 1200 series features many other Agronomic Design™ advantages, including the two-stage closing system, furrow firming point, seed protection shoe and exclusive pulled gauge wheels.
- Used equipment — Upgrade early models with the latest Case IH technology.
- Your Case IH dealer is uniquely suited to modify existing models with Precision Planting components to the level that’s best for your farm.
Planting time will be here before we know it. Now you can Be Ready with the planter that’s perfectly suited to your operation. Talk to your Case IH dealer about how Case IH Early Riser planters can help ensure today’s high-powered seed technologies reach their full potential on your farm.
LEARN MORE HERE
2000 series Early Riser announcement