Whether you’re considering bringing advantages of strip-till to your operation for the first time or upgrading your current equipment so strip-till can do even more for your farm, the new Case IH Nutri-Tiller 955 strip-till applicator makes your decision easy. And this fall is a perfect time to make it.
Ideal for spring or fall use, the Nutri-Tiller 955 delivers the agronomic advantages of conventional tillage, along with the economic and conservation benefits of no-till. It’s a one-pass seedbed management tool that helps you efficiently manage time, resources and inputs.
[Tweet “Bring the advantages of strip-till to your farm with the new Nutri-Tiller 955. Via @Case_IH”]Highlighted by a redesigned row unit, featuring an all-new shank assembly, the Nutri-Tiller 955 creates the consistent, precise rows that today’s precision farming technology demands. And it does so even as conditions change across the field.
But effective strip-till extends below the soil surface, too. Not only does the new Nutri-Tiller create an ideal seedbed, it also precisely places nutrients deep in the root zone where growing crops need them — all in a single pass.
Designed to deliver success
Thanks to the principles of Case IH Agronomic Design™, the Nutri-Tiller 955 includes features that deliver strip-till advantages:
- The new High-clearance Shank™ for Strip-Till (HCS ST) helps ensure the knife and shank stay aligned for uniform operating depth, precise nutrient placement and pass-to-pass accuracy.
- A new row cleaner effectively moves high levels of crop residue between the rows without gouging or riding on top of residue. Two down-pressure spring settings let you match aggressiveness to field conditions.
- The Berm Build’r™ creates a uniform, properly shaped and sized berm. Concave 18-inch notched sealing disks include holes on the disk face to help reduce soil buildup.
- Rolling-basket options for the Berm Condition’r™ — a concave design for fall use and a flat-bar design for spring use — help put the final touches on the raised strip and finalize the seedbed.
- The 1¼-by-2-inch edge-bent shank, combined with the mount’s holding force, helps the HCS ST maintain a constant depth for uniform berms and accurate nutrient placement.
The Nutri-Tiller 955 is available in working widths from 20 feet to 60 feet (eight, 12, 16 and 24 rows). The 30- and 40-foot models flex in three sections, while the 60-foot model flexes in five sections. Other features include single-point depth control for quick in-field adjustments, easy folding for narrow transport, new LED lighting for improved safety, and new VF radial tire options for better flotation and reduced compaction. The Nutri-Tiller 5310 strip-till applicator gives you a six- or eight-row, 3-point hitch mounted option.
A new row unit creates an ideal planting zone that helps crops get off to a fast, uniform start.
With an optional air package, available on the 30- and 40-foot units, the Nutri-Tiller arrives field-ready to pair with the Case IH Precision Air™ 5 series air cart. This option allows deep banding of up to two dry fertilizers, plus anhydrous ammonia. A new modular metering system offers industry-leading precision and accuracy, and seamlessly integrates with Case IH Advanced Farming Systems for variable-rate application of up to three fertilizer products.
When you consider the potential savings in time, equipment and inputs, it’s easy to understand why strip-till is rapidly gaining new acres. Talk to your Case IH dealer about how the new Nutri-Tiller 955 can bring those same advantages to your operation.
LEARN MORE HERE
Brochure: Nutri-Tiller 955 & 5310