As you push to grow more each season, you demand more from your equipment — especially your combine. You need more power. Improved fuel efficiency can help reduce costs. More higher-quality grain can boost income. The redesigned Axial-Flow® 140 series combines are ready for the challenge.
Watch the video to learn about the 2016 Axial-Flow 140 series enhancements.
Take a look at the new Model Year 2016 Axial-Flow 140 series combine.
From the top of the roomy new cab to the bottom of the all-new transmission, the enhanced Case IH Axial-Flow 140 series combines include features that can help increase harvest productivity while simplifying operations and maintenance. [Tweet “Harvest more of what you grow with New Axial-Flow 140 combines. Via @Case_IH #BeReady”]Although the enhancements are extensive, the new 2016 Model Year Axial-Flow 140 series carries on the Case IH legacy of superior harvesting and threshing performance. Several productivity-enhancing features — requested by producers — can help you put more higher-quality grain in the tank.
Equipped with Tier 4 B/Final SCR-only technology, the redesigned Case IH Axial-Flow 140 series combines feature industry-leading AFX single-rotor technology, plus more standard features to easily adjust to different crops and field conditions.
Watch the video to learn about the 2016 Axial-Flow 140 series enhancements. Here are the highlights:
- Improved transmission: New two-speed electronic shift transmission increases efficiency and allows producers to harvest more acres per day. Simply select a gear or speed range by the button for a smoother, more-productive ride. When changing gears, the electronic shift provides quick and seamless control, higher speed ranges and greater traction.
- Lightweight concave design: A new concave design lightens the workload. At just 38 pounds — less than half the weight of previous models — six lightweight concaves make it easier to tailor the combine to different crop and field types. Plus, the concaves are even more accessible, thanks to a repositioned tailings elevator.
- Enhanced CrossFlow™ cleaning system: Built to handle greater capacity at higher speeds, the improved CrossFlow cleaning system automatically detects when the combine is maneuvering on uneven terrain. Side-hill compensation reduces grain loss and boosts productivity by up to 20 percent. The system also features a six-auger bed system designed to increase cleaning capacity by up to 5,000 bushels per hour.
- Higher capacity grain handling: A larger clean-grain elevator and improved delivery auger complement the higher-capacity cleaning enhancements. For better grain unloading efficiency, a new pivoting spout allows adjustments from inside the cab. The remote camera kit makes monitoring and controlling the unloading process even easier.
- Better crop-residue management: The completely redesigned crop-residue management system includes a chevron blade-mounting pattern for more consistent distribution and better quality. A new single point “quick-latch” system with service lock-out allows more convenient maintenance.
- Intuitive user interface: A user-friendly interface provides greater productivity in real time and on the fly without getting out of the cab.
Talk with your Case IH dealer about how the new 2016 Axial-Flow 140 combines can help you more efficiently harvest more of what you grow.