Your Farm Bureau membership just became more valuable. You now can save $500 when you bring home the latest qualified Case IH products. Best of all, your operation will benefit for years to come.
Each of these recently announced Case IH tractor offerings includes a $500 Farm Bureau member incentive discount:
- Five new Maxxum® series tractors — the 4-cylinder 115, 125, 135 and 145 in the Maxxum, Maxxum MultiController and Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) configurations and the 6-cylinder Maxxum 150 available in the Maxxum and Maxxum MultiController versions
- Four new Farmall® 100A series tractors — the 110A, 120A, 130A and 140A with engine horsepower ranging from 110 to 140 horsepower[Tweet “Your Farm Bureau membership just became more valuable. Via @Case_IH #BeReady “]
To receive your discount, simply confirm your membership and state’s participation in the program by providing your ZIP code. Then download and print a Farm Bureau discount certificate before visiting your local Case IH dealer. Here’s more about each of the new products eligible for the Farm Bureau discount:
New look for Case IH Maxxum series tractors, same great Farm Bureau discount. The popular Case IH Maxxum tractors have a new look and several enhancements that make them more versatile than ever. Five new models use powerful, fuel-efficient Tier 4 B/Final Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)-only emissions technology to meet current environmental requirements with less complexity and fewer components than other emission systems used in the industry. They also feature better lighting options, an improved turning radius and greater stability in the field.
Farm Bureau members get $500 off Case IH Farmall 100A tractors. Take advantage of low-cost power and more standard features than comparable models with the new series of Case IH Farmall 100A tractors. The new Farmall 110A, 120A, 130A and 140A join the Efficient Power family with SCR-only emissions technology. The powerful, new engines meet stringent emissions standards without compromising power or fuel efficiency. These tractors also have a new cab design that emphasizes operator comfort and convenience.
In addition to these new Case IH offerings, you can save $500 per unit with your Farm Bureau membership on Case IH on these popular products:
Or save $300 on:
- Compact Farmall B and Farmall C compact series tractors
- Round balers and small square balers
- Disc and sicklebar mower conditioners
- Case IH Scout™ utility vehicles
Make the most of your Farm Bureau membership. Visit your Case IH dealer to learn more about each of these savings opportunities.