With hay season well under way, wheat crews creeping north and soybean harvest closer than you think, it’s time to hone your equipment’s cutting ability. And there’s no better way to stay sharp than with genuine Case IH cutting parts.
Sharper cutting surfaces make cleaner cuts. That means less leaf loss and reduced stem damage for higher-quality hay and quicker plant recovery. Crisp, efficient cutting reduces grain harvest losses to kernel and pod shattering. That’s important at a time when every bushel counts.
Whether for a combine header, windrower or disc mower, Case IH cutting parts are made specifically for your machine. A superior manufacturing process helps ensure better compatibility and unmatched performance. These features help put Case IH parts a cut above:
- Made from tough, high-carbon material for superior strength
- Engineered to sharpen while they work for a cleaner cut
- Induction hardened and tempered for maximum durability
- Back hardened to maximize tensile strength
Disc mower blades
- Feature radial-twist design to increase blade rigidity
- Edges are milled, not rolled, for a closer, more uniform cut
- Austempered for superior impact absorption
- Impact and bend tested to ensure superior strength and flexibility