Farm Progress Show is just around the corner, and Case IH will be there with all of the latest equipment innovations that you won’t want to miss! Here’s a top five list of what is “must-see” on the Case IH lot in Decatur:
What is on your “must-see” list on the Case IH lot at Farm Progress Show?
- Arena Show—Combining art and design, this year’s arena show promises to truly be unique. The arena show will not only showcase the latest Case IH equipment, but will also feature a choreographed speed painter. His works, created during the arena show, are part of the Case IH effort to salute America’s farmers through the “Year of the Farmer” campaign in partnership with our sister company, Ram Trucks.
- All-New Efficient Power Lineup—On the Case IH lot, check out multiple new Efficient Power equipment models, now Tier 4 B/Final compliant. From tractors and application equipment to combines, Case IH has a new model to meet your operation’s needs.
- Social Media Wall/Ultimate Fan Trivia Contest—In the main tent on the Case IH lot, see how Case IH fans interact online via Twitter and Instagram social media platforms updating in real-time. You can also find out if you’re an Ultimate Case IH fan by answering Case IH trivia questions. If you can’t attend the show, you can still play at home on the Case IH Facebook page during the three days of the show, Aug. 27, 28 and 29.
- AFS—Showgoers will have the opportunity to better understand the new Case IH AFS Support Center. Support Center staff will be available via Facetime during the show to conduct live video chats with customers who may have questions about using AFS in their Case IH equipment.
- Register to Win— Those who come to the Case IH booth during Farm Progress Show will be able to register to win a Scout. If you can’t make it, you can still pre-register for a chance to win at www.caseihregister.com.